- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
With humic and fulvic acid, hyaluronic acid, Alkaline Nano Silver, Biotin,
Your first defense against CELLULITE !!!
Our Advanced Collagen+ is a cellular rejuvenation blend comprised of some of the most effective ingredients studied to improve collagen synthesis to turn back the first signs of cellulite and the signs of aging . Our collagen has been clinically-studied to provide anti-aging benefits, skin hydration and wrinkle reduction. This product is the first defence of cellulite !!!!
Combine with our Humic Essential powder and use half the dosage for a full month supply!!!!!
Minimizes Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Clinically Validated Results
Contains Fulvic Acid & Other Synergistic Ingredients
French Marine Collagen, Humic and Fulvic Trace Minerals, Shilajit, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Alkaline Silver Powder, Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin
How to use
Mix Lovvare Advanced Collagen+ in 12-16 ounces of water or blend together in a shake
The Lovvare Promise
Natually Hydrate & Care for the Skin
Compared to other animal-sourced collagens, Fish Collagen has been shown to be the most bioavailable collagen source on the market due to its particle size. When choosing a supplement, bioavailability should be taken into consideration first and foremost, since it’s not what you take that makes a difference to your overall health but what your body and cells absorb that counts. Our collagen has been clinically-studied for its anti-aging benefits, wrinkle reduction capabilities and ability to hydrate the skin.
French Marine Collagen
The bioavailability of Fish Collagen is 1.5 times higher than other sources. Our Marine Collagen is formulated at such a small particle size and high bio-availability that it has been demonstrated effective at a mere 2-gram use level.
Fulvic Ionic Minerals
The addition to our diverse Fulvic Ionic Mineral Complex we added Nepali Shilajit for optimal cellular membrane penetration aiding in collagen uptake directly into the cellular membrane instead of going elsewhere during conversion.
PH balanced Alkaline Structured Silver works in harmony with the body to support a healthy digestive system, provide immune system support and naturally cleanse the gut. Our powerful 35ppm formulation will not metabolize in the body.
Biotin helps to facilitate the uptake of protein, carbs and fats into the cells as well as peptide uptake into the organs and skin. It can support healthy hair growth since it is involved in the production of keratin, the main component of hair.
Vitamin E can increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C eight-fold while Vitamin C can help to regenerate Vitamin E. Vitamin E intake prevents collagen cross-linking - the hardening and stiffening of collagen that leads to skin aging.
Vitamin C aids in the body’s ability to enhance its own collagen production. In fact, it plays a vital role in the maintenance of the collagen matrix by preventing the automatic inactivation of two key enzymes needed for collagen biosynthesis.
This is hands down the best collagen product I’ve ever used - my hair is visibly thicker and my skin is looking brighter and tighter after only a few weeks. My nails have also never been so healthy.
I approve this collagen!
Love ❤️ this Collagen! I was able to tell a difference within a week.
Why Is Supplementing With Collagen Important?
Collagen accounts for 30% of your body's protein. It provides structure, support and strength to your skin, muscles, bones and connective tissues.
Advanced Collagen +
The majority of Marine Collagen sources on the market use the scales, fins, skin, bones, guts, eyes and what we would consider useless parts of the fish to formulate their collagen. The “waste” parts of fresh or saltwater fish are typically used for the creation of fish collagen supplements since these parts are cheaper to manufacture.
Our Marine Collagen comes from a high quality Fish Collagen source. Our collagen is extracted solvent-free from fish skin collected daily from 100% wild-caught, sustainably harvested fish - primarily haddock, saith, and plaice from Boulogne-sur-Mer, France. The fish used in our collagen is fully traceable. It’s a 100% marine-based collagen ingredient comprised of elastin peptides and collagen formulated to match the ratio found in our skin.
Our collagen combines the two main constituents of our skin’s extracellular matrix which gives it an anti-wrinkle, synergistic action. The elastin fibers in the product give the dermis a suppleness that complements the collagen fibers tensile strength.
Enhance Your Inner Glow
Why did we choose to go with Fish Collagen as the primary ingredient for our cellular rejuvenation blend?
The bioavailability of Fish Collagen is 1.5 times higher than other sources.
Increases hydration of the skin due to its ability to help the skin retain moisture.
Contains synergistic ingredients to help enhance the effectiveness, usability and absorption of collagen into the body.
Our collagen combines the two main constituents of our skin’s extracellular matrix which gives it an anti-wrinkle, synergistic action.
Supports Gut Health
Excellent nutrient source for supporting the rapidly dividing cells that line the interior of the gut and preserving the integrity of the tight junctions.
Enhanced Absorption Rate
Our marine collagen enters the bloodstream quicker than other collagens due to its lower molecular structure, leading to better collagen synthesis.
Clinically Shown To Reduce Wrinkles & Increase Hydration
In our clinical study which can be found by clicking on the science tab of our website, researchers used a Skin Image Analyzer® (S.I.A.) (Monaderm, Monaco) to measure the number and depth of wrinkles in a study involving 44 women over 40 years old. Questionnaires were used throughout the clinical study which showed excellent tolerance to our collagen.
LOVVARE COLLAGEN SHOWED A:
✔ 19% REDUCTION IN DEEP WRINKLES WHICH STABILIZED AT DAY 84. In the placebo group, an increase in deep wrinkles was noted at both day 24 and 84.
✔ 8% INCREASE IN EPIDERMIS HYDRATION
✔ 71% SHOWED A STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN SKIN CONDITION WITHIN 28 DAYS
Diverse Nano-Sized Fulvic Acid Profile & Nepali Shilajit
The addition of our diverse fulvic acid profile ingredient along with Nepali shilajit allows for optimal cellular membrane penetration which leads to collagen uptake directly into the cellular membrane instead of going elsewhere during conversion. It has the power to make any ingredient added along-side it more bioavailable. By enhancing the rapid absorption of nutrients into the cellular structure, the addition of our Fulvic Acid maximizes the potential of our collagen supplement. As a result, our customers experience the full effect our product offers.
Our Fulvic Acid increases the production of collagen by 40%,
increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, increases beneficial bacteria while inhibiting pathogenic bacteria.
Trust Lovvare to deliver only the finest in natural supplements
Lovvare is dedicated to supporting your natural wellness with natural formulations passionately designed to support the entire body and immune system.
Mix Lovvare Advanced Collagen+ in 16 ounces of water or add to a blend in a healthy shake
Still have Questions?
What is collagen?
Collagen is a protein that supports the skin, muscles, bones, connective tissue, and cartilage of the body. Fish Collagen contains a very high amino acid profile. In addition, our Marine Collagen is formulated at such a small particle size that it has been demonstrated effective at a mere 2-gram use level which compares very favorably to other types of collagen ingredients that are recommended at higher 5 to 10 gram levels. It is also water-soluble.
Our Marine collagen is comprised of Type I & III collagens. Type I Collagen is the most abundant collagen in our bodies that works best at providing the necessary building blocks for sturdy connective tissue, bones, skin, hair and nails.
29 types of collagen have been identified within the human body, with three types making up the vast majority. These are the types you'll typically find in a collagen supplement:
* Type I is found in ligaments, bones, tendons and skin for elasticity and strength.
* Type II is found in cartilage.
* Type III is found alongside type I in skin, internal organs and blood vessels.
Approximately 30% of your body's protein content is made from collagen. Collagen is formed from four amino acids, which are the building blocks for protein: glycline, proline, lysine and hydroxyproline. These amino acids are grouped together in a form known as a triple helix, which is what makes up collagen. Because the triple helix that makes up collagen is unable to be absorbed in its whole form, collagen supplements will need to be broken down by the gastrointestinal tract into individual amino acids before reaching the bloodstream. The body then reassembles it to form new proteins. Because these new proteins will not contain the same amino acid profile as was initially ingested in the collagen supplement, it is not likely the restructured proteins will target the areas most supplements purport. With that in mind, we have formulated a product that provides multiple avenues of naturally enhancing your body’s ability to increase its collagen production with synergistic building blocks.
Is this Product 100% natural?
Our Marine-based Collagen product was developed via a proprietary process that creates a fine powder composed of 94% Type I hydrolyzed collagen and 6% elastin oligopeptides – the same ratio that is found in our skin. The ingredient has a very low molecular weight which allows it to be fully digested with enhanced bioefficacy.
It is Non-GMO, Gluten-free and free of any synthetic ingredients. With a mild-taste profile and high solubility, it’s the smart choice when selecting a long-term solution for combating the effects of aging. Furthermore, since collagen helps repair and grow muscle tissue, it also serves as an excellent nutrient source for supporting the rapidly dividing cells that line the interior of the gut and preserving the integrity of the tight junctions.
At Lovvare, we don’t believe in cutting corners. We want to provide you with the best possible sourcing of the highest quality ingredients to give you the best possible result from using our products. At Lovvare, the longevity of your relationship with us and our customer satisfaction is a top priority. Our promise to you is that we will never lower our standards at the expense of formulating a lower quality product to cut costs which inevitably leads to lower satisfaction from sub-par results.
Advanced Collagen + does not contain any fillers, artificial chemicals, GMOs (genetically modified organisms), synthetic ingredients or added
What are the main benefits of Advanced Collagen+?
• Helps reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles
• Mimics the collagen & elastin ratio found in our skin
• Low molecular weight and size
• Water-soluble & highly bio-available
• Mild and delicious taste profile
• Sustainably-produced from wild-caught fish
• Clinically-studied and proven results
• Non-GMO, Gluten-free & free of any synthetic ingredients
• Contains synergistic ingredients to enhance the effectiveness, usability and absorption of collagen into the body
• Due to its high potency, nano-particle size and bio-availability, nutrient uptake begins before you even swallow the product.
What are the benefits of adding Fulvic Acid & Shilajit to your blend?
• The addition of our diverse fulvic acid profile ingredient along with Nepali shilajit allows for optimal cellular membrane penetration which leads to collagen uptake directly into the cellular membrane instead of going elsewhere during conversion. It has the power to make any ingredient added along-side it more bioavailable. By enhancing the rapid absorption of nutrients into the cellular structure, the addition of our Fulvic Acid maximizes the potential of our collagen supplement. As a result, our customers experience the full effect our product offers.
• Fulvic acid aids the body’s ability to produce approximately 30% more collagen and helps to assimilate collagen and the other added ingredients effectively into the cell.
• Our Fulvic Acid increases the production of collagen by 40%, increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, increases beneficial bacteria while inhibiting pathogenic bacteria and increases the absorption of both turmeric and CBD.
• Our Fulvic Acid is a potent chelator which attracts heavy metals and toxins by binding to them and eliminating them out of the body which helps nutrients to be able to penetrate the cells otherwise blocked by toxins.
• It is a powerful antioxidant which helps to eliminate free radicals and reduces the glycative damage that contributes to premature aging.
• Our Fulvic Acid Mineral Complex has been shown in studies to provide a 33% Improvement in skin texture, a 14% improvement in hair growth, a 142% improvement in nail growth, an increase and stimulation of the natural production of collagen in the body and a 20% increase in protein and muscle production.
• Our Fulvic Acid is plant based, sourced from various Humic deposits across North America and is one of the most abundant source of essential trace minerals available in the world. It is highly bioavailable because of its unique ability to penetrate cellular membranes to transport nutrients directly into the cellular structure for maximum absorption. It is nano-molecule sized with the capacity to penetrate, feed, enhance and protect all living cells.
• Our Fulvic Acid is an absorption-aid unlike any other that offers cellular protection, detoxification, enhancement of mitochondrial function and energy production. With its ability to attract trace minerals throughout the body, our pure fulvic acid ensures better nutrient absorption
• Additionally, our Fulvic Acid can stimulate the expression of key genes involved in mitochondria metabolism nearly 35% including taking energy production from 200% to 370%.
• Increases the gene expression for key endogenous antioxidants such as SOD while reducing the gene expression of potent inflammatory markers such as IL-1, IL-6, PGE and interferon.
• Multiple studies that have been done using our Fulvic product show an impressive increase in collagen production, hair growth and strength, along with an incredible 142% increase in nail growth, proving our Fulvic to be an absorption aid unlike any other ingredient currently on the market today.
• Our Fulvic Acid is a natural glycation buffer. Glycation is one of the root causes of blood sugar levels and has been shown in multiple studies to support healthy blood sugar levels naturally. It has been proven to drop A1C levels to healthy and normal levels by reducing oxidative stress. Our product was shown to reduce glycation by 70%.
• Our chemical-free extraction process and manufacturing standards has led to the purest fulvic acid product on the market today.
What is the source of your Vitamin C & E and what are their benefits?
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid from Fermented Cassava Root)
• Vitamin C helps the body’s ability to enhance its own collagen production. Cassava root contains many important nutrients including resistant starch which provides fuel for the body’s microbiome. Cassava root is particularly high in Vitamin C content.
• Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as L-ascorbic acid. Because humans are unable to synthesize Vitamin C endogenously, supplementation is necessary. Vitamin C helps to protect the body from skin damage and stimulates the enhanced production of collagen, certain neurotransmitters and L-Carnitine in the body. In fact, it plays a vital role in the maintenance of the collagen matrix by preventing the automatic inactivation of two key enzymes needed for collagen biosynthesis. It also plays a vital role in the absorption of nonheme iron.
• The body is unable to produce collagen without Vitamin C. Vitamin C is found at high levels in both the dermis and epidermis. Aging leads to a decline in the vitamin C content in both. Vitamin C induces an increase in Type I Collagen production in the body and accelerates soft-tissue repair. Vitamin C therefore, can contribute to enhancing and maintaining optimal collagen density while strengthening the cellular matrix.
• Vitamin C decreases oxidative stress by reducing reactive oxygen species. It also plays an essential role in connective tissue repair and can induce osteoblast growth and stem cell mobilization. Vitamin C has been shown to stabilize collagen mRNA which helps to increase collagen protein synthesis while stimulating DNA repair.
Vitamin E (RRR-alpha-tocopherol from Sunflower Seeds)
• The collective name given to a group of fat-soluble compounds that hold distinctive antioxidant activities is Vitamin E. The various chemical forms Vitamin E is found in naturally contain varying levels of antioxidant activity. The liver takes up the nutrient following small intestine absorption. Alpha-tocopherol is the only form of Vitamin E recognized and resecreted by the liver (naturally-occurring form). Other forms (synthetics) are metabolized and excreted.
• The fat-soluble Vitamin E halts the production of reactive oxygen species that are formed when fat undergoes oxidation. It’s involved in regulating gene expression, other metabolic processes and cellular signaling. The majority of Vitamin E found in the marketplace comes in the form of gamma-tocopherol sourced from soybean, canola, corn, and other vegetable oils which are predominantly derived from genetically modified organisms. Synthetic versions of Vitamin E are commonly labeled as “DL” or “dl” and are only half as active as the natural form RRR labeled D or d.
• If you’re not pairing your Vitamin C with Vitamin E, you’re missing out on its full potential. Many vitamins and minerals work amazingly well on their own, but pair them with a synergistic ingredient and you’ll be able to multiply and maximize their benefits on a greater scale.
• If you’re not taking Vitamins C & E in tandem, you may be missing out on some key benefits. Both contribute to supporting an even skin tone, skin repair and the enhanced production of collagen in the body. This synergistic duo when used in combination, help to strengthen and regenerate each other and enhance their longevity.
• Vitamin E can increase the effectivity of Vitamin C eight-fold while Vitamin C can help to regenerate Vitamin E. Vitamin E intake prevents collagen cross-linking - the hardening and stiffening of collagen that leads to skin aging.
Non-GMO Fermented Hyaluronic Acid
• Non-GMO, fermented hyaluronic acid
What is the recommended serving size for this product?
We recommend consuming 1-2 stick packs per day.
How should I store this product?
Advanced Collagen + is best kept at room temperature in a dry place and out of direct sunlight. The recommended best by date is 3 years.
Is this product safe for children, nursing mothers, or pregnant women?
Yes, but please always consult your health care provider first.